      From: Kevin Cave <kevin_c86@...>
      To: parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 7:40:39 PM
      Subject: RE: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] I am cleaning up the spam

      To us also, please let us know if we can help.

      Nancy McStravick <nancymcstravick@ hotmail.com> wrote:
      That's fantastic news.
      It's so upsetting to see all these horrible messages coming through.
      Thank you

      To: parentingchildrenwi thmoyamoya@ yahoogroups. comFrom: no_reply@yahoogroup s.comDate: Thu, 10 Jan 2008 19:46:47 +0000Subject: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] I am cleaning up the spam

      Hello Everyone... Im sorry to see this group being attacked by spam. When my son was diagnosed with moyamoya in 2001 I desperately wanted to speak to others who were experiencing the same thing and started this group. It was a great resource to me at that time and I met many very helpful positive parents through this group. I was terribly disappointed to come back several years later and see it bombarded with spam. So if any of the members who found this group useful are still around I would love for you to return. I would like to hear how your children are doing. I am working on cleaning up the spam and have locked down the membership to those who are approved so that should prevent future spam from being posted.Once again I would like to apologize to all of you and I hope that you return.

      http://mobile. uk.msn.com/ pc/mail.aspx

      Best Regards,

      Kevin M. Cave