943Re: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] Re: I am cleaning up the spam

  • jane wood
    Jan 25, 2008
      Hi all
      Just wanted to let you know Chloe had her operation done on her wrist/thumb on Wednesday and it went ok. We are home now. We wont know if it is going to work for a while though. We have lots of physio to do, its been hard today as Chloe is in a bit of pain with it, i hope it doesnt last too long.
      Hope your all okay
      Jane and family xxx