788Website and group for 50+ and the admirers! Good chat and dreaming relationship!

  • robin BS
    Jan 5, 2007
      We are a mature site of men & women, from all walks of life, that gather in friendship and fun! We invite you to join us in jokes, snags, chitchat, laughter and making lasting friendships.... Please click to read on Web in your Mailbox!

      http://www.aboutme.com/users/sexysingle/seniorlove.htm

      And here is a group for all 50+ and the 50 plus admirers!