729Re: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] 4yr old daughter cries alot & wakes up alot at night

  • tlbusam@fuse.net
    May 4, 2006
      Laurie,
      Just wanted to send you a note to see how Samantha was doing. Mallory is doing great, although she does still experience the migranes. They are not as frequent, but, she does still have them.

      With the 1 year anniversary approaching, I was wondering if you have to go back to Boston to visit Dr. Scott. We are scheduled for a follow-up angigram at the end of July.

      I hope everyone is doing ok, and I hope to hear from you. I wasn't sure how to send this.

      Lori Busam
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic