679Re: neurgolist

  • michaele107
    Jan 7, 2006
      Richard,
      I am located in Gadsden, AL and my daughter was diagnosed by Dr. Gomez
      in Birmingham, AL this past summer. Dr. Gomez was able to make the
      correct diagnosis, but was very lax in determining that Jessica needed
      immediate treatment for her moyamoya. May I ask why you are wanting
      this information? Please feel free to email my off the group site at
      mmoore1007@....
      Michaele
      --- In parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya@yahoogroups.com, "rtnolin77"
      <roll_tide@m...> wrote:

      > does anyone know of any doctors not necessary pediatric that have
      > knowledge of moyamoya in the alabama and northwest florida area.
      >
      > thank you
      > richard

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic