668RE: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] School Health Plans

  • rebecca phillips
    Nov 8, 2005
      Ginny,
      I would love to see a copy of this. Both my son and daughter arent in school yet, but I do take them to a daycare provided sometimes. It would be nice to have something like that.
      Take care,
      Rebecca Phillips

      mandy harmon <HarmonMandy@...> wrote:
      Ginny,
      Could you share this?

      I could really use it!

      Mandy

      >From: "Ginny McCarthy" <vamcc@...>
      >To: <parentingchildrenwithmoyamoya@yahoogroups.com>
      >Subject: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] School Health Plans
      >Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2005 10:30:41 -0400
      >
      >My son, Will, started 2nd grade today. I have gone through the usual
      >anxiety of a new school year coupled with the anxiety of making sure all
      >the new teachers, aides and after-care providers understand moya moya and
      >what to look out for in the way of TIA or stroke symptoms, the need for
      >hydration, etc.
      >
      >Anyway, the school nurse prepared an Individualized Health Care Plan for
      >Will last year My sister [a nurse] revised it to cover the broad range of
      >what to do in the case of a headache to stroke-like symptoms. In addition,
      >how to ward off frustration which may lead to crying, hyperventilation,
      >etc. We make sure everyone gets a copy -- including the gym teacher and
      >aides at recess.
      >
      > I would be happy to share with anyone in case you think something like
      >that would help you out as well.
      >
      >Just let me know.
      >
      >Ginny

      American family home insurance American family home insurance company American family home owner insurance Multi family home for sale Parenting child Single family home for sale