483Re: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] I need more info

  • RGrace5@aol.com
    Jul 11, 2004
      My daughter was diagnosed after a couple of small strokes.We imediatly got
      in contact with Dr. Scott.He made the final diagnosis after an arteriogram.Both
      sides needed surgery.Unfortunatly she suffered more strokes.Four more,one
      just 2 weeks after ehr arteriogram,one the day we went to Boston for surgery and
      2 more between surgeries.She was left with no use of her left side.My reason
      for telling you our story is, Please don't wait.You can easily get in touch
      with Dr. Scott and he can look at your son't films and help with this
      diagnosis.This disease doesn't usually progress as quickly as it did for my daughter but
      it DOES always progress.Dr. Scott is wonderful and saved my daughter's
      life.She is doing wonderful now and learning everything all over again.Do you have
      his E-mail? Please keep us posted.
      Mary Grace