455Re: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] hi~my daughter was just diagnosed with...

  • RGrace5@aol.com
    May 7, 2004
      Hi, Hillary, That's a great site isn't it. How did everything go Wed.? We
      are doing well.Kathleen still gets stronger all the time.She is loving school,
      which will be over mid June.I can't wait, I love summer. She will be going to
      Shriner's Hospital in Mass. in a couple weeks.they will do an evaluation of her
      left arm and leg. I will be keeping your family in our prayers.
      Mary Grace