452Re: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] hi~my daughter was just diagnosed with...

  • hillary hoben
    May 3, 2004
      thanks Mary, i am listed on that site as well, and go
      by the name hillary...my daughter and i go to stanford
      tomorrow and wed for a test, then next week for pre-op
      stuff and yet another test, then the week after for
      surgery. and one more after that the following week
      another surgery.

      how are things going with you?