450Re: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] hi~my daughter was just diagnosed with...

  • RGrace5@aol.com
    May 3, 2004
      How is everything going I just ran across this e-mail as I was trying to
      catch up on some old mail.I hope things are going well for you and your
      daughter.I just wanted to let you know about a site you may want to visit.There are
      somany peope who have been to Dr.Steinburgh. It's moyamoya.com It may help
      with any specific questions about Stanford.
      Mary Grace