171Re: [Parenting Children with Moyamoya] New Diagnosis

  • olive_turley
    Jun 3, 2003
      Thanks for this. Sorry to hear about your son and the best of luck
      for june 18th.
      Are you based in the US or are you travelling to the US for surgery?
      Do you know of any hospitals in Europe?

      Also, if you don't mind me asking, do you know if the surgery
      recommended prevents the veins narrowing in the future i.e. If my
      nicec has this surgery, will it stop her having any more problems? I
      know you are not a doctor but some general advice would be great as I
      can't seem to make this out from all the websites.

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic