In last 7 days
It is a pervasive distrust and suspiciousness of others such that their motives are interpreted as malevolent. Generally it begins by early adulthood but may not be as prevelent until later adulthood. The characteristics range in degrees from one person to the next and typically are indicated by the following:
- Suspects without sufficient evidence that others are intentionally deceiving him/her
- Is preoccupied (without reason) about the loyalty of friends or family
- Has reoccuring unjustified suspicions about the fidelity of spouse or sexual partner
- Is hesitant to open up to others because of an unwarranted fear the information will be used maliciously against him/her
- Reads hidden meaning into innocent remarks or happenings
- Bears grudges and is unforgiving to imaginary insults or slights
- Perceives attacks against his/her character that are unapparent to others and is quick to react angrily
If you have an interest in learning more you may find this group to be the most composite source of information on the internet as claimed by some of its members. No matter what your relationship to a PPD there are people here from all walks of life who can provide advice to your specific problem and aid you in your understanding. For those who believe they have PPD we welcome you to become a member. Be forewarned, the content of conversation being varied in opinion might be a hard listen for sensitive PPD ears. There is no cure for PPD nor do we endorse any treatment plan. This group is not a replacement for medical diagnosis,treatment, or attention. Our only objective is to be a meeting place where we can all come together to share our daily struggles and teach one another from our own experiences. New members: It is required you read the automated welcome message as it is important to your membership and details the group's features and guidelines.
- Personality Disorders
- Dec 23, 2001
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.