Summer programs at New York University

  • Boris Ristovic
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 5 2:19 AM
      NYU SUMMER INTENSIVES

      Busy adults from all over the world choose Summer Intensives at NYU.
      As the leader in continuing education for career-driven
      professionals, we design our programs with your clear-cut goals in
      mind and according to your busy schedule.

      Summer Intensive Programs deliver in-depth, concentrated learning
      experiences to business professionals, career-changers, and college
      students seeking an additional credential. Most run from one to 12
      weeks; classes are small to ensure students receive ample attention
      and are generally scheduled all day�four, five, or six days a
      week.
      Some courses can even be taken for credit toward an undergraduate
      degree. International students can complete any of our summer
      programs while visiting the U.S. on a tourist's visa.

      Learn more at
      http://www.scps.nyu.edu/academic-programs/continuing-
      education/summer-intensives.html <http://www.scps.nyu.edu/academic-
      programs/continuing-education/summer-intensives.html>

      cross-posting[study-x]