Papua New Guinea Club

  • coconutpelican1
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 20, 1999
      Welcome, This is the Yahoo! Message Board for Papua New Guinea Club community.
    • cocnutcream
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 17, 2000
        Hi,<br><br>A new club has opened at "Yahoo" for
        all Gay and Bisexual Pacific Islanders and Our
        Brothers of Color. It's called "Club Mangaia". Check us
        out. Join us. Start a thread on an issue important to
        our community, add a photo, or post a personal add
        get a feel for what's coming.
      • benn99_2000
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 14, 2001
          Living in Brisbane Australia, worked in PNG and looking to make contact with PNG and the people.<br><br>Benn
        • vivienne_laxness
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 28, 2001
            Hello!<br>I'm doing a research project on
            religion in Papua New Guinea and was wondering if anyone
            here can help me with some personal opinions and
            thoughts about the role of religion in your
          • rachello85
            Message 5 of 5 , Dec 5, 2001
              I hope you got a reply before the due date but if
              not then my advice is to really look at whether you
              mean the role of Western relion / missionaries /
              churches etc in PNG or the role of traditional religions
              and "magic".....both subjects which can arouse heated
              discussions!<br>All the best, Rachel