Welcome

  • slurryguy
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 7, 2007
      Welcome to the new papercrete group.

      I not the world's biggest expert on this topic, but I've read a lot
      and done a humble amount of slinging slurry. Sick of all the SPAM in
      the other papercrete groups, I decided that I could whine about it,
      or try to do something about it.

      This is my humble attempt to help the situation.

      My intent is to have MULTIPLE MODERATORS. I am going to try to get
      this group up to a running start, but like most people, I have a life
      other than this group. This is the first Yahoo group I've created,
      so please be patient with me. Apologizing in advance, I'll probably
      make my share of mistakes from time to time, but I'll also do my best
      to fix the mistakes when I do make them. Hopefully there will be a
      strong nucleus of moderators that will all work together to make this
      a great group.

      Please don't send email directly to me. Send it to the group. I
      would just as soon everyone see whatever you have to say.

      Let the FUN begin.