No activity in last 7 days
Panta Rei captures in two words the philosophy of Heraclitus, meaning everything flows. Heraclitus (536-470 bc) argued that everything is in constant motion, continually changing and interacting. Much of the philosophies of the sophists, in ancient Greece, can be traced back to Panta Rei. If you like to discuss philosophy, ideas, educational topics, and more, feel welcome to post a message!
- Ancient Greek Philosophy
- Jun 8, 1999
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages from new members require approval.
- All members can post messages.