Monthly reminder of Simple Rules for "Pan Flute World" 1) All members must treat each other with respect. This means: no insults, no threats, no firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks Brad, Your site is as interesting as ever. Keep up the good work. Alan ... [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Happy Birthday Pan-Flute.com! (1999) reminder When: Sunday, 15 February 2015 12:00 AM to 12:00 AM (GMT) Greenwich Mean Time - Dublin / Edinburgh / Lisbon /email@example.com
NOTE: if you are looking to buy a pan flute, please scan over archived messages first for some self-education, then contact at least three makers, and of course, feel free to post questions to the list. You can also look at Pan-Flute.Com and How to buy a pan flute
Important email addresses for subscribing and unsubcribing are found at the bottom of this page.
- Wind Instruments
- May 28, 1998
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are not permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.