Re: Happy New Year 2005

  • luckepanflute
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 1, 2005
      "Onnellista Uutta Vuotta" from Lola and Jim in Sunny Finland!!

      (and Lola resolves to practice the panflute more in 2005!!)
    • Elena Malinverno
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 2, 2005
        Happy 2005 to everyone!
        Best wishes from the Italian part of the Switzerland!
        FELICE ANNO NUOVO!

        Elena

        --- In panflute-world@yahoogroups.com, "Erik" <erik@e...> wrote:

        > Dear members and moderators of Panflute-Word,
        >
        > I just wanted to wish all of you a safe, happy and prosperous new
        year in 2005.

        > Thank you all for your messages and kind words which is the
        backbone of this wonderful
        > Panflute forum.
        >
        > A special best wishes and contratulations to Kevin Budd and Brad
        White for their
        > continued support in making this Group one of the foremost sources
        of information on
        > this most unique and wonderful instrument... the Panflute!
        >
        > Happy New Year!
        >
        > Erik Bech
        > Yellowknife, NWT, Canada
      • Brad White
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 2, 2005
          On Jan 2, 2005, at 4:47 AM, Elena Malinverno wrote:

          > Happy 2005 to everyone!
          > Best wishes from the Italian part of the Switzerland!
          > FELICE ANNO NUOVO!
          >
          > Elena

          Thank you Elena and Hauoli Makahiki Hou!! From Hawaii ..... brad