Preda's New Website

  • Brad White
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
      Welcome to Ion Preda who has just joined our group. Mr Preda is one of
      the most famous builders of panflutes in the world. .... brad

      Hello Brad
      Greetings from Romania, to all the members of the group panflute-world.

      My name is Ion Preda and I wish to announce you that, starting from
      today, you can visit the website : http://www.preda-panflute.ro
      Here you can find a lot of information on me and the instruments I
      build.

      This site is my visit card and I wish you can find here the answers to
      the questions you have about me.

      Sincerely yours, Ion Preda
    • Costel Puscoiu
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 1, 2004
        Congratulation Ion and Ionut Preda !

        Costel

        Welcome to Ion Preda who has just joined our group. Mr Preda is one of
        the most famous builders of panflutes in the world. .... brad

        Hello Brad
        Greetings from Romania, to all the members of the group panflute-world.

        My name is Ion Preda and I wish to announce you that, starting from
        today, you can visit the website : http://www.preda-panflute.ro
        Here you can find a lot of information on me and the instruments I
        build.

        This site is my visit card and I wish you can find here the answers to
        the questions you have about me.

        Sincerely yours, Ion Preda

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

      • Dr. Pascal RUZETTE
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 2004
          Hi Brad,

          thank you so much for giving us such a wonderful information.

          I visited Mister Ion Preda's website and found it very interesting and
          beautiful builded.

          A warm welcome to you, Ion and to your son. You are making great
          instruments.

          Kind regards from Belgium,

          Pascal Ruzette