World-Class Musical Event

  • Doris Passardi-Goldberg
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 7:56 AM
      Hello everyone

      Come on, all you panflute enthusiasts, let's go to the panflute
      festival in Arosa this summer. I can't do without this great event.

      Best regards, Doris
    • Susi Tschupp
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 6:45 PM
        Yes, I can't wait to see you all there. It is definitely the high point of
        the year in every aspect: panflute, music, friends, atmosphere, food, etc.

        Look at some of the video excerpts from past years on
        www.dajoeri.com/arosaclipse.html and get inspired.

        Susi