File - Pan Flute World rules reminder
- SImple Rules for Pan Flute World
1) All members must treat each other with respect.
This means: no insults, no threats,
no personal attacks or "flaming".
Outside of the list is your own concern,
but here, as in a business, or school,
you must maintain respectful interactions.
Please show the maturity to act decently.
2) Discuss IDEAS, not personalities.
You can question an idea, but do not attack
the integrity of the person who holds the idea.
We speak different languages and come from
different cultures and backgrounds.
Be patient with each other.
3) Respect people's privacy,
No personal e-mail may be posted without
permission of the original sender.
4) In order to maintain a level of trust here,
do not use anything from another's website
without their permission.
5) E-mail distorts meanings.
Everything looks stronger than in person,
more "black or white". Please THINK TWICE
before sending a questionable message out publicly.
Don't embarass yourself or others.
6) This is a place that should be fun.
Many of us have made solid friendships here.
Let's all work together to keep the high quality!