[panflute-world] News from Herkenhoff

  • Brad White
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 2, 1999
      Hello, Ulrich writes to say he has updated his site with some more news..

      http://ulliherkenhoff.freepage.de/

      to have the German translated (by machine) into english click here instead..

      http://babelfish.altavista.com/cgi-bin/translate?urltext=http%3A%2F%2Fulliherken
      hoff.freepage.de%2F&lp=de_en

      and also it sounds like he had a nice gathering at his home.. (wish I had
      been there!!)

      "Last weekend I had a small workshop here at home. Eleven
      pupil for panpipe here in my home, crazy, but it was very nice. On sunday my
      friend Laurentiu came, a virtuose of the rumanian cymbal, and we played
      like the
      devil !! It was a nice time for everybody. I invited also the Occorso
      family, the nice panpipemaker from swiss. He made here an exhibition of his
      flutes, also in my small flat..."

      Aloha,
      Brad White

      Brad White