[panflute-world] New Members

  • kbudd@interlog.com
    Message 1 of 1 , May 2, 1999
      As manager of this e-mail list I'd like to announce that we now have 104 people signed up!

      And I'd like to invite any "lurkers", or new people, to come out of hiding, and introduce themselves! The list has been quiet recently but if you have a special panflute interest: making, playing, listening, recording, history, whatever...let it be known and shared! There are fine players and makers here, and people who have a great affection for the panflute. Use the resources!

      A tidbit of news, Damian Draghici, virtuoso panflute player from Romania, has recently moved to California, and tells me:

      Last week I painted the pan-flute,blue, purple and silver.
      It looks very pretty,maybe i'll send you same pictures.
      I might be in VANCOUVER in JUNE or JULY.
      I will also release a new CD this summer with an american company my first one
      in the US.

      Damian
      ________

      Kevin Budd