Re: [panflute-world] attachments; on or off?

  • geliklee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 1, 2002
      hi all,
      there are some solutions for this problems.
      if you send an attachement you can write about in the letter. if you don't
      say anything
      the other say that's not sure.
      my computer is not very fast, and my connection also, so i read only the
      attachements who are little. the links are a very good idea, but I have some
      difficulties to go there.
      in the first semester of 2003 we will go to a more rapid internet here in
      french. then we'll go every way faster.
      I know, I lives behind the moon, in france all is too later.
      I hope that you can read this mail, my english is not well....excuse me.

      have a nice weekend

      angelika