[panflute-world] My new site http://pan-flute.com

  • Brad White
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 1999
      Hello everyone,

      I've wanted to do this for a very long time. It was a bit scary because I
      knew nothing about it. I finally decided the time was now and I threw
      myself into the world of web-site building. First I spent hours and hours
      making samples of my music. What format should I use, what portion would do
      justice to the entire song. Fade-ins and fade-outs..
      splice..splice..splice.. I ran up to the roof of my building, digital
      camera in hand, taking photos of some of my instruments. I hoped to link
      them up to the sounds that they make. Write lots of stuff, edit lots of
      stuff.. graphic layout, picture conversions.. gifs!!! .. and finally I can
      say, Please come to my new site. It is called pan-flute.com It has been on
      the internet now for a couple of days. I wanted to wait to see if there
      was anything terribly embarrassing I should fix. I think its pretty good, I
      know there are typos and I might want to rewrite something here or there..
      but here it is..

      http://pan-flute.com

      Please install quicktime3 if you don't have it. It is free. It is easy to
      do. You download it from the links on my site. Then just start the
      installation program that was placed on the computer, restart and it should
      work.. Now you can even see the new Star Wars trailer in quicktime.. what
      a deal!!

      Plus I have a live web cam of the beach where I live (a few blocks away)

      Let me know what you think or if you find any of those lurking typos..

      Aloha,

      Brad White

      Brad White
      Honolulu, Hawaii