scholarship

  • Marilyn J. Heed
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      Erik,
      I feel we need more information about Florin. I feel money should go
      directly for a panflute and/or to the school, with progress reports
      periodically.

      Marilyn

      Marilyn J. Heed
      www.pan-art.com
    • eibcga
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
        Marilyn,

        I agree we need more info. about Florin. I believe Costel could
        help in that area.

        Regarding your feelings on how money should be used, I will do my
        best to ensure that the other Committee members of WPFA take your
        advice under consideration.

        If I understand what you mean, I also agree with your feelings on
        the matter. However, I think I need more information.

        Erik