[panflute-world] thank you all......

  • Nina Schmidt
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 5, 1998
      Hi Everybody,
      I want to thank all who has taken their time to write me and give me
      some "gold" for my senior-assignment.
      I will make sure to put your names on the sourcelist in the assignment,
      and make a speciel thanks to you all in the namelist!!
      And if any of you are interested, I will send you a copy of the
      assignment, when it is finished....It will be in Danish though!! (ha ha)
      I have some question to some of you, who have written me, and I will
      send a mail to you later.
      Thank you again,
      Nina Digmann Schmidt (Denmark)

    • Joeri Murk
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 10, 1998
        Dear Nina,

        I just found out that you are searching for information about panflutes. I am Swiss and currently live in the US. In Switzerland there is a big Panflute-Movement since 1971. There are materials in German. In case you are interested send me a fax number so I can fax you the data. Also visit the web site http://www.dajoeri.com which is currently under construction.
        My fax number is US++727-461-3521.

        Best Regards
        Joeri Murk

        -----