Re: [panflute-world] I need advice

  • David Pighills
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
      Hi Sandra,

      the Zamfir book is in French and titled "Traite du Nai Roumain".
      It was probably one of the first tutorials for the Nai. It is published by
      Chappell.
      There are better tutorials now though. By Costel Puscoiu and by Ulrich
      Herkenhoff (both in the English language).

      Regular practice is the secret to success of course and a number of model
      exercises can be found in the above publications.

      Best wishes

      Dave

      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2002
        Thanks for the references Dave.

        Can i find these tutorials of Costel Puscoiu and Ulrich Herkenhoff
        anywhere? I mean where is the best place for me to buy these. Are
        they from the same publisher? I don't have a credit card, so buying
        from the net can be difficult sometimes.

        And do you know of Zamfir'S biography?

        Thanks
        Sandra

        --- In panflute-world@y..., "David Pighills" <david-pighills@l...>