Panflutes for sale

  • David Pighills
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 8, 2002
      Greetings everyone.

      If anyone is interested in obtaining 2 professional Panflutes at very fair prices, I have the following Romanina style Panflutes for sale.
      (No, I am not trying to run a cyber-business here......this is an opportunity to acquire immaculate instruments at far less than the cost new).

      26 Tubed Steffen Kuettner "Master" Panflute (C1 to G4, Taiwan Bamboo tubes with a walnut base). Price £400 sterling (650 Euros, 580 US Dollars.)

      22 Tubed Dajoeri "Master" Panflute (G1 to G4.....Tonkin Bamboo tubes with Roseweood base - "Zamfir" Style with un-bevelled audience- side tubes....which can, of course, be bevelled to individual requirements). Price £600 sterling (970 Euros, 870 US Dollars).

      If anybody is interested, drop me a line.

      Best wishes.

      Dave

      Dave Pighills
      Bingley , West Yorkshire
      United Kingdom.
    • jani
      Message 2 of 5 , Jan 8, 2002

        Dear Dave
        Thank you for your mail, but I have got 2 professional panflute all ready.
        Thank you aniway.
        Janos Kegye

        If anyone is interested in obtaining 2 professional Panflutes at very fair prices, I have the following Romanina style Panflutes for sale.
        (No, I am not trying to run a cyber-business here......this is an opportunity to acquire immaculate instruments at far less than the cost new).

        26 Tubed Steffen Kuettner "Master" Panflute (C1 to G4, Taiwan Bamboo tubes with a walnut base). Price Ł400 sterling (650 Euros, 580 US Dollars.)

        22 Tubed Dajoeri "Master" Panflute (G1 to G4.....Tonkin Bamboo tubes with Roseweood base - "Zamfir" Style with un-bevelled audience- side tubes....which can, of course, be bevelled to individual requirements). Price Ł600 sterling (970 Euros, 870 US Dollars).

      • DArne16246@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 13, 2002
          Dave,

          Still have your panpipes for sale? Anyway you can send me pictures of them?
          Thanks for your time.

          Danny Arnette
          Panflute Artist
        • jani
          Message 4 of 5 , Jan 16, 2002
            If you like to know about the new vírus:

            The Norton or McAffe can't find it).
            1.

            Find the sulfnbk.exe

            file in C:\windows\coommand

             The icon is black.

            Do not open just delete it, and delete also from the Recycle bin.

            After that send the mail to all your freind, becaus they have got from you.

            I hop you can'nt find the virus.

            How the virus is work: after 2 weeks deleting all your data from your computer.

            All dhe best

            Janos Kegye panflute artist from Hungary.

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 2, 2007
              Hello Everyone

              Over the last 4 years, I have bought several Panflutes from different
              makers & have decided to sell some of them.

              The instruments listed below are my own personal property. They are in
              excellent condition.

              1) MAKE:PREDA. Alto ( G1-G4) 22 Bamboo Tubes.Carving on Base.Gloss
              finish. C/W Custom Case & Tuning Sticks. PRICE: $ 700

              2) MAKE:ULITZA. CUSTOM C1-C4 (22 Bamboo Tubes) Cherry Base. Satin
              finish. Glass Markers inset into the C Tubes. PRICE: $ 850

              3) MAKE: MARTIN FUCHS. CUSTOM C1-C4 Glass Panflute. All the options (
              Thick Glass Tubes, Frosted Glass finish). C/W Custom Hard Case. PRICE: $
              500

              NOTE: All the above Prices are firm. I will ship to Canadian
              destinations only.If you would like more information,please send me an
              mail.

              Regards: Colin.