Re: [panflute-world] Re:Pan Flute Club's Anniversary

  • Corvers
    Message 1 of 6 , Dec 1, 2001
      Hallo, for a while I,am a member of this list.
      For me it is not so interesting so I want to stop with this list,
      but can you tell me how to do this,

      With kind regards
      Juliet Corvers

      Message 2 of 6 , Dec 1, 2001
        >Hallo, for a while I,am a member of this list.
        >For me it is not so interesting so I want to stop with this list,
        >but can you tell me how to do this,
        >
        >With kind regards
        >Juliet Corvers

        Hello Juliet,

        Just click on the link below and send that email and you should be
        unsubscribed. If that doesn't work let me know.. brad

        or copy & paste this as the address..

      • jasmine bean
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 13, 2002

            Brad White <bwhite@...> wrote:

          >Hello, for a while I,am a member of this list.
          >For me it is not so interesting so I want to stop with this  list,
          >the link you gave is not working, so can you please take me off the list?
          >With kind regards
          >Jasmione Bean

          Do You Yahoo!?
          Send FREE video emails in Yahoo! Mail.