[panflute-world] home

  • Brad White
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 1 12:21 AM
      Hello everyone,

      Just for fun i am sending a tiny 32K jpeg that i took a few minutes ago
      (Fri, early evening) on a walk down the block. i have a digital camera.. .
      i live in one of the buildings in the background.. We all live in such
      diverse places on this list.. I thought it would be fun to share where we
      all live. If you can make a tiny jpeg i'd love to see it....brad
    • Lola and Jim
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 2 1:03 AM
        At 21:21 31.7.98 -1000, Brad White wrote:
        >Just for fun i am sending a tiny 32K jpeg that i took a few minutes ago
        >(Fri, early evening) on a walk down the block. ... We all live in such
        >diverse places on this list.. I thought it would be fun to share where we
        >all live. If you can make a tiny jpeg i'd love to see it....brad

        OK, here's our house.

        Just kidding... we don't have the boat any more.

        Jim
      • R.P. Koster
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4 6:50 AM
          Hi everyone

          Brad wrote:
          "We all live in such diverse places on this list.. I thought it would be fun to
          share where we all live. If you can make a tiny jpeg i'd love to see it....brad"

          Well, here we go. See the attachment.

          Rolf
        • Henry Hertz Hobbit
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 4 2:40 PM
            On Fri, 31 Jul 1998, Brad White wrote:

            > Hello everyone,
            >
            > Just for fun i am sending a tiny 32K jpeg that i took a few minutes ago
            > (Fri, early evening) on a walk down the block. i have a digital camera.. .
            > i live in one of the buildings in the background.. We all live in such
            > diverse places on this list.. I thought it would be fun to share where we
            > all live. If you can make a tiny jpeg i'd love to see it....brad

            Try a little 96 red Ford Escort for me. Either that or here at the
            Computer Science lab... Hey, they are where I spend almost all my
            time unless I am riding my bicycle or hiking. Shades of Richard
            Stallman who worked at the MIT lab...

            Oh yes, Grand Canyon down the road a ways ~400 miles, Canyonlands
            and the Moab area ~200 miles away, Rockies to the east ~200 miles,
            etc.

            HHH

            ----
            Read this list on the Web at http://www.FindMail.com/list/panflute-world/