Re: [panflute-world] re tests

  • Jean Pleger
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 1, 2001
      Luxembourg got the two tests as well.

      And to all the unsubscribers: The repetitive mails " please unsubscribe me ", without using the offered facilty, proves that you don't really *read* what happens. And yes, your mails increase this " _terrific number of daily messages_ " as well. Did you know about _that_?

      I get them all too, and it only takes me seconds to filter out those I don't want / need to read. And there are mechanisms in every good mail program, that allow you to automatically filter out all those " test ", if you don't like to help others.

      Best regards
      Jean Pleger