Old Zamfir advertising

  • kbudd@yorku.ca
    Message 1 of 37 , Feb 3, 2011
      Here is one of the early TV ads for zamfir music

      http://vinylfromhell.com/?p=275

      Although the music and playing are lovely, the marketing and the passionate
      playing became seen as "cheesy" and bad taste. Read the comments on this
      page..interesting hwo public perception was distorted about our beautiful
      instrument.

      Kevin
      www.panflute.ca
    • george700dl