Happy New Year !!

  • philippehusser
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 2, 2011
      Dear all,

      2010 is over and we are now all looking at our new next personal, professional and musical steps, in 2011. May I sincerly wish you all the best for your own 2011 plans.. and loads of panflute developments too !
      Last year, with my two sons (at the violon and the flute) I enjoyed the release, just before Christmas, of a new recording : "Evasion", for panflute, cimbalom, organ, violon and flute, fully dedicated to great movie themes. Should you be tempted to know more about "Evasion" and about my global panflute activity, I do have now a brand new website ie :
      http://philippehusser.weebly.com
      (in French and English) + a new link on Myspace Music.
      For those who had my old "rusty" website as a link on "aliceadsl", please delete it and insert the new address as mentioned above.

      Looking forward to sharing with you in 2011,

      Kind regards

      Philippe Husser