RE: [panflute-world] YouTube - Amacing Grace in Blue - Panflute.Net

  • Dr Pascal RUZETTE
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 4, 2009
      Well done, Brad ;-))

      Pascal Ruzette

      _____

      De : panflute-world@yahoogroups.com [mailto:panflute-world@yahoogroups.com]
      De la part de Brad White
      Envoyé : samedi 29 août 2009 16:19
      À : panflute-world@yahoogroups.com
      Objet : [panflute-world] YouTube - Amacing Grace in Blue - Panflute.Net

      http://www.youtube <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JjCxtGPWXc>
      com/watch?v=0JjCxtGPWXc

      Hi Guys,

      Just posted this simple song. The video was a bit of an experiment
      because I used a green screen affect background. It took me awhile to
      get it working correctly but I think I've got it now. I just used my
      built-in webcam on my laptop and to my surprise it worked nicely.
      Next time I'll try one of my HD camera's. Didn't want to try too many
      things at one time :) .... brad