my new video

  • wuhanjvyoult
    Message 1 of 11 , Mar 1, 2009
      I play the song on my Concert the Chinese songs describing the beauty
      of the majestic scenery of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa8oLRyN9Qo
    • Kevin Budd
      Message 2 of 11 , Mar 1, 2009
        On 1-Mar-09, at 7:39 AM, wuhanjvyoult wrote:

        > I play the song on my Concert the Chinese songs describing the beauty
        > of the majestic scenery of the Qinghai-Tibet Plateau
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xa8oLRyN9Qo

        Very nice playing! A lovely melody, and it is good to see the pan
        flute being played with the music of another culture.

        Kevin Budd
        www.panflute.ca