New book on the market

  • Ulli
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 9, 2009
      Dear Friends

      There is a very nice new book for panflute and piano on the market.
      The composer Victor Burghardt is born in Hungary, lives now in
      Swizerland and is well known. He worked together with stars like Henry
      Mancini, Sammy Davis Jr., Joe Hendricks....
      Please have a look here : http://www.panfloetenshop.com/mu040.htm

      with kind regards, Ulrich Herkenhoff
    • Kevin Budd
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 9, 2009
        On 9-Feb-09, at 5:47 AM, Ulli wrote:

        > Dear Friends
        >
        > There is a very nice new book for panflute and piano on the market.
        > The composer Victor Burghardt is born in Hungary, lives now in
        > Swizerland and is well known. He worked together with stars like Henry
        > Mancini, Sammy Davis Jr., Joe Hendricks....
        > Please have a look here : http://www.panfloetenshop.com/mu040.htm

        Nice music, well written for pan flute. From the three samples it
        seems attractive and also a challenge. That is good!

        The third one reminds me of one of the Bartok Romanian dances. And
        "Eastology"...studies from the east?

        Kevin