Panflute Gig in Los Angeles

  • Brad White
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 3, 2008
      Hello Pan-flutist... If anyone is interested please contact Manny
      directly... brad

      We're looking for a pan flute soloist for background music to an
      annual membership social of the San Gabriel Valley Psychological
      Association. It's in an outdoor garden at the Pacific Asia Museum in
      Los Angeles....so soft, gentle and comforting music is the style we're
      looking for. The gig is Friday night Jan 9th 7-9 pm.

      Thanks
      Manny Burgess
      Manny00@...