Panflute-Seminar in Garsten, Austria

  • Ulli
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
      Dear Friends

      One week ago, we had again the Panflute-Seminar in Garsten, Austria,
      oganised by my student Marina Landerl. It was again a pleasure to work
      with and to work for alot of young talented pupil, really very nice
      there. This time, I took also my rumanian friend Laurentiu Ciocanel
      with me, who is a phantastic virtuoso on the rumanian "Tambal". From
      that event and the concert at the end of the lessons, I put two videos
      for you on youtube...., maybee some more in the next time.
      Have fun , kind regards, Ulli
      Videos :
      http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=OzBctjmaqIs
      http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=uz0OKSs6SHg
    • george700dl
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
        Awesome playing Ulli! As well as the cimbalom of course. Love it.

        The beginning of the first video one is a Fanica Luca piece (Doina
        din Ardeal), the same one you played in Marcel Cellier's garden on
        Fanica Luca's nai, right? The one posted on Brad's website.

        I'm actually listenning to the original at the moment:)

        But I like it in the lower range also, where you play it.

        George

        --- In panflute-world@yahoogroups.com, "Ulli" <pan27de@...> wrote:

        > Dear Friends
        >
        > One week ago, we had again the Panflute-Seminar in Garsten,
        Austria,
        > oganised by my student Marina Landerl. It was again a pleasure to
        work
        > with and to work for alot of young talented pupil, really very nice
        > there. This time, I took also my rumanian friend Laurentiu Ciocanel
        > with me, who is a phantastic virtuoso on the rumanian "Tambal".
        From
        > that event and the concert at the end of the lessons, I put two
        videos
        > for you on youtube...., maybee some more in the next time.
        > Have fun , kind regards, Ulli
        > Videos :
        > http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=OzBctjmaqIs
        > http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=uz0OKSs6SHg

      • seankoreski
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 1, 2008
          Very Nice,, I particularly liked the Ungarian Suite for three
          Panflutes,, it was interesting to hear,, almost Andean style Harmony
          in an Ungarian folk song,, Nice combination!!

          A pleasure to write everyone.

          Sean Koreski www.beautifulflute.com

          --- In panflute-world@yahoogroups.com, "Ulli" <pan27de@...> wrote:

          > Dear Friends
          >
          > One week ago, we had again the Panflute-Seminar in Garsten,
          Austria,
          > oganised by my student Marina Landerl. It was again a pleasure to
          work
          > with and to work for alot of young talented pupil, really very nice
          > there. This time, I took also my rumanian friend Laurentiu Ciocanel
          > with me, who is a phantastic virtuoso on the rumanian "Tambal".
          From
          > that event and the concert at the end of the lessons, I put two
          videos
          > for you on youtube...., maybee some more in the next time.
          > Have fun , kind regards, Ulli
          > Videos :
          > http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=OzBctjmaqIs
          > http://de.youtube.com/watch?v=uz0OKSs6SHg

        • Roar Engelberg
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 2, 2008
            Splendid!

            Roar Engelberg

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 11, 2008
              Hi Ulrich & Everyone,

              I am amature in Seoul,S-Korea.

              The 2nd melody of Ungarian Suite is same as Czardas from P.Husser's
              CD 'Intervalle'.

              I really like it...^^*

              Seok