Activity

  • eibcga
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 4, 2007
      Anybody home? Moderators on vacation? he-he. Hope all is well in panflute world.
    • Brad White
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2007
        On Dec 4, 2007, at 4:17 PM, eibcga wrote:

        > Anybody home? Moderators on vacation? he-he. Hope all is well in
        > panflute world.

        Huh?

        How ya doin' Erik?

        busy time of the year ... brad
      • george700dl
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2007
          Building yet another nai...

          George

          --- In panflute-world@yahoogroups.com, "eibcga" <erikbech@...> wrote:

          > Anybody home? Moderators on vacation? he-he. Hope all is well in
          panflute world.

        • george700dl
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 5, 2007
            I agree. Speaking for myself, I'm kind of busy these days, and
            whatever free time I get, I spend either playing or building
            instruments. I'm almost finished with a new panpipe, similar to the
            kind that Fanica Luca used to play. A very simple instrument. I'll
            post some photos and a sound sample when it's done.

            And I've been playing much more recently, of course. It is so much
            better to play with other musicians than it is to play in private.

            George