RE: [panflute-world] YouTube videos

  • Dr. Pascal RUZETTE
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 1, 2007
      Lovely tune, Eric, and of course marvelous landscapes of Romania.

      Best regards,

      Pascal Ruzette
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 1, 2007
        This is one of many beautiful pieces composed by Mozart. The title eludes
        me at the moment but I will find out and let you all know. I think that it
        is a concerto for either flute or clarinet.

        Alan
        > Nice song played by Zamfir I've never heard before by him.
        >
        > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=De8NzJZ5cTk
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • panofon
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 1, 2007
          It is a part of the Concerto For Clarinett And Orchestra In A
          Zam fir played it e.g. on "Harmony"
          http://www.panflute.com/ArchivRecordings/ZamfGh31883062Ha.html

          Matthias

          Am 01.04.2007 um 15:32 schrieb Alan E Bell:

          > This is one of many beautiful pieces composed by Mozart. The
          > title eludes
          > me at the moment but I will find out and let you all know. I think
          > that it
          > is a concerto for either flute or clarinet.
          >
          > Alan

        • Kevin Budd
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2007
            And the images are from Transylvania, which include photos from Bran
            Castle (Castelul Bran, a.k.a. Dracula's Castle) Brasov and the
            monasteries and lovely hills and valleys there.

            Kevin

            On 1-Apr-07, at 10:53 AM, panofon wrote:

            > It is a part of the Concerto For Clarinett And Orchestra In A
            > Zam fir played it e.g. on "Harmony"
            > http://www.panflute.com/ArchivRecordings/ZamfGh31883062Ha.html
            >
            > Matthias
            >
            > Am 01.04.2007 um 15:32 schrieb Alan E Bell:
            >
            >> This is one of many beautiful pieces composed by Mozart. The
            >> title eludes
            >> me at the moment but I will find out and let you all know. I think
            >> that it
            >> is a concerto for either flute or clarinet.
            >>
            >> Alan

          • Alan E Bell
            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 1, 2007
              Since writing previously to you, I have been listening to some of my
              recordings of Mozart.

              The piece played by Zamfir is part of the Slow Movement of Mozart's Clarinet
              Concerto.

              Alan