musician willing to travel to the US

  • Carlos Carty
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2006
      Greetings to all
      I am a musician of Andean flutes and pan flutes. I live in Brazil and I
      would like an opportunity to visit the United States. An invitation
      from an American entity would create an opportunity for me to visith
      the US. I have several musician friends who live in the US and are
      ready to help me upon my arrival. My wish is to be able to share my
      music.
      Thank you very much

      visit my web site

      www.carloscarty.palcomp3.com.br