Re: new DVD

  • Elisabeth
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
      --- In panflute-world@yahoogroups.com, "Ulli" <pan27de@...> wrote:

      > Dear Friends
      >
      > ...only wanted to tell you, that just now appeared a new
      > DVD, "Morricone conducts Morricone".
      > Have a nice time all, I hope so much to have summer soon, I'm missing
      > the sun and the warm clima so much !
      > Kind regards, Ulli

      Hi,
      already got the DVD. This concert simply was amazing - I can recommend
      it to everyone !
      Unfortunately, there are no specials (such as interviews and so on,
      only some movie excerpts from "Morricone's films" are shown), but the
      concert itself definitely makes up for the missing extras. So..., buy
      that DVD ! :-)

      Hehe, Ulli, why do you complain about the climate ? It's already 14°C
      "warm" ... ;-) What a weather ...
      If it stays like this, I'll emigrate (e.g. to Hawaii ! You sure have
      better weather there, Brad, don't you ? *g*) !!!

      Many regards,
      Elli
    • Brad White
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 1, 2006
        On Apr 1, 2006, at 12:35 AM, Elisabeth wrote:

        > If it stays like this, I'll emigrate (e.g. to Hawaii ! You sure have
        > better weather there, Brad, don't you ? *g*) !!!
        >
        > Many regards,
        > Elli

        It's raining... but its warm :) .... brad