[pancham] Heera Panna

  • subhash barthwal
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 31, 1999
      i was listening to Bahut door mukhay chale jana hai...and i found one of the best for orchestra used for this slow pace specially in prelude, interludes....RD has used very distinct sexaphone with echo which is very prominet with guitar and it keeps on haunting u throughout the track...i was wondering what about the title song...prakash didn't put that track on his site but believe me i don't know i had a big big infatuation towrds that...specially the way kishore sings and gives a specific pause to ''heera to pahle he kissi'..
      also was heera panna recorded in stero??
      -subhash

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/pancham
    • Jain, Prakash (Prakash)
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 1 7:29 AM
        Will put it on my task list? (Title song from H/P).

        i was listening to Bahut door mukhay chale jana hai...and i found one of the
        best for orchestra used for this slow pace specially in prelude,
        interludes....RD has used very distinct sexaphone with echo which is very
        prominet with guitar and it keeps on haunting u throughout the track...i was
        wondering what about the title song...prakash didn't put that track on his
        site but believe me i don't know i had a big big infatuation towrds
        that...specially the way kishore sings and gives a specific pause to ''heera
        to pahle he kissi'..
        also was heera panna recorded in stero??
        -subhash

          _____

        eGroups Spotlight: "Kosovo-Reports" - Direct reports from
        Kosovo/Serbia/Yugoslavia. http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/5
        Free Web-based e-mail groups by www.eGroups.com <http://www.eGroups.com>

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 1 9:58 AM
          I also love the way KK changes the tone when he sings "Janne mile, ya na
          mile, phir kaisi yaad aayi" and Asha sings "mere bandaaannn me o sajan kaisi
          chingari" (or something similar), but then KK follows it with "Isko bujha
          de, shola bana de". I just love that part.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 11 8:50 AM
            the other day, i was awatching a movie in a satellite channel. one of the song, sung by asha, from this movie is my favourite. anyway, the movie started with a song and i was surprised to see one of the best romantic duet written by gulzar. if u want to listen to that gem, just click here and just listen the very first song from the list.
            hi friends!! i have updated my RD page and some new songs are waiting for u all! why wait, just click at the link here i am so happy to share the melody, byee.
            eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/pancham