[pancham] No Subject

  • subhash barthwal
    Message 1 of 74 , Mar 3, 1999
      Hey!
      what's up...long time no hearing!! what happened to RDents, i was not having good time, u know some personal problems but then i used to check this account daily..
      for last 2 days i was just listening this song, interested to know which it is from??
      jab tak ambhar par taray ho aur dhrati phar phool kilay...bolo waada.. Waada Han hi Waada(Kishore +Lata)
      specially the stanzas are much better.....great song!

      -subhash

      eGroup home: http://www.eGroups.com/list/pancham
    • Subhajit Dasgupta
      Message 74 of 74 , Mar 18, 2000
        Hey, anybody from the Bay Area going to Stanford Asha Holi festival.
        I am planning to but donno whether will be able to make it.

        subhajit

        SUBHAJIT DASGUPTA

        Graduate Student | High Speed Networks Lab:(831)459-5432
        Computer Engineering Department | Residence :(831)425-1775
        UC Santa Cruz | Email : subhajit@...