Re: pagal dil mera...

  • Rahul
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 30, 2008
      Thanks Soumya for clarifying I have had this query for
      some time now..

      I believe the movie is Maati Maange Khoon.

      --RS

      --- In pancham@yahoogroups.com, Soumya Roy <skroy131@...> wrote:

      > Hi,
      >
      > Let me digress a bit from this particular thread.
      >
      > Pancham actually had Ghulam Ali record "Yeh dil yeh paagal dil mera"
      for him in one of the movies he scored for. As in "Nikaah", Pancham,
      too, kept the ghazal exactly in its pristine original form, just
      trimming off a few excesses of murki's to match the movie's ambience
      and blending it with his own scores for the prelude and interludes. I
      have forgotten which movie this was for. Any recall from any one on this?

      > Best,
      >
      > Soumya

      dil Mera"from 'Aaja Meri jaan' not ghulam ali one,
      > AJAY thanx for your reply I was waiting this from group for long
      time,actually i joined gp few months back and was ignorent of song
      discussed before.but thank you very much for still replying.
      > IRFAN
      >
      > Irfan Khan
      > First Marketing Solutions
      > c/o Shishir Advertisers
      > Byron Bazar,Raipur( CG.)
      > Cell- 09301704788

      gaya, aawargi"? If you are, then it's an out and out Ghulam Ali
      composition and has been sung and recorded by him multiple times. RD
      had indeed used it in a movie and yes, the orchestration was very much
      his.

      download. Go to http://in.webmessen ger.yahoo. com/

      http://in.messenger .yahoo.com/ invite/