Re: [Pancham] Most favourite five

  • Kishoranand Vittal Mangalore
    Message 1 of 32 , Jun 1, 2003
      Nimesh
      My pancham favourites are as below
      1. aa dekhe zara kisme kitna hain dum (the begining)
      2. kabhi palko pein asoon hain
      3. moti ho to baandh ke rakh do
      4. zindagi ke safar mein guzar jaatein hain
      5. aaasmaa se ek sitara is dharti pe aagaya..wo sitara pancham
      tha/hain

      tere bina zindagi se koi shikawa to nahin
      tere bina zindagi bhi lekin zindagi to nahin...oh pancham

      kishor

      On Sat, 31 May 2003 nimesh dand wrote :
      >Dear Pancham fans
      >We know about the precious work of loRD and hence
      >value each and every composition of his.But let us
      >inquire from each and every mamber of this group their
      >most favourite five compositions of loRD.
      >Some or rather all may thinf that it is extremely
      >difficult to choose 5 out of 50000.But let us know the
      >precise taste of all the members.
      >Difficult but I request the kind co-operation of each
      >and every member of this group.
      >Nimesh.

      >Missed your favourite TV serial last night? Try the new, Yahoo!
      >TV.
      > visit http://in.tv.yahoo.com

      >blank)
      >

      >Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to
      >http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      enjoy music love life god is with you
      Get www. mycompany .com and 5 matching email ids.
      Just Rs. 1499/ year.
      Click here http://www.rediffmailpro.com
    • Ajit
      Message 32 of 32 , Jun 7, 2003
        And Ranu Mukherji's voice gives the extra charm.
        Have you have heard her sing 'I am a call girl....' from the movie
        Call Girl, music Sapan Jagmohan? It's another marvel of her's of the
        early 70s. Use of a different and unconventional voice makes a big
        difference. Every such song, sung by Usha Iyer, Annette, Ranu, Usha
        Mangeshkar, Aarti, Rajkumari etc. becomes even more exotic and
        unique. Isn't it?

        Ajit.

        --- In pancham@yahoogroups.com, Nilangshu B Haldar <nb_haldar@v...>