permaculture and fukuoka

  • john douglas
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 3, 2010
         first, i would like to say that there is no newspaprer blowing around my yard, etc.
           that lazy article was first written, 6 months before, in spanish for my target audience the campesino. I chose the style that i did to demistify the BS which normally is passed off as the only way to be organic. they just leave the campesino at the mercy of the chemical folks.
      john
      penonome

      i like this link a lot.
      john
      penonome

    • tuscan_man_1
      Message 2 of 4 , Jan 3, 2010
        John, thanks for the link, really a good read.

        I hope your article will cause some of our members to take the chance
        and visit you and then report their impressions. I'm sure most of us can
        learn something useful from your approach, even though each may try
        their own way.

        Keep on the good work and keep on telling about your experience.

        Tuscan
        --- In panama_gardening@yahoogroups.com, john douglas
        <johnarthurdouglas99@...> wrote:

        > first, i would like to say that there is no newspaprer blowing
        around my yard, etc.
        > that lazy article was first written, 6 months before, in spanish
        for my target audience the campesino. I chose the style that i did to
        demistify the BS which normally is passed off as the only way to be
        organic. they just leave the campesino at the mercy of the chemical
        folks.
        > john
        > penonome
        >

        > i like this link a lot.
        > http://www.permacul ture.com/ drupal/node/ 140.
        > john
        > penonome

      • jamescbjr
        Message 3 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
          --- In panama_gardening@yahoogroups.com, john douglas <johnarthurdouglas99@...> wrote:

          >    first, i would like to say that there is no newspaprer blowing around my yard, etc.
          >      that lazy article was first written, 6 months before, in spanish for my target audience the campesino. I chose the style that i did to demistify the BS which normally is passed off as the only way to be organic. they just leave the campesino at the mercy of the chemical folks.
          > john
          > penonome
          >

          > i like this link a lot.
          > http://www.permacul ture.com/ drupal/node/ 140.
          > john
          > penonome

          John: Take out the spaces and delete the period to make the link look like this.

          http://www.permaculture.com/drupal/node/140
        • davesbox1@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jan 4, 2010
            john do you know anyone in your area with a reasonably priced pickup for sale? im looking to buy a very used pickup  ( 3k-3500) for my campesinos en guarare!  thanks for looking!  dave