Hidden GMO propaganda from apparently unsuspicious media

  • panama_gardening-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 22, 2013

      BBC is generally considered a quite objective news source, but things are not that easy, it seems.

      Today I found a very interesting article of how this institution appears to be at the service of people who want to push GMO and especially want to silence criticism and a more prudent approach.

      "Is Science Britannica yet another prime time advertisement for GM?" (http://www.gmwatch.org/index.php/news/archive/2013/15060-is-science-britannica-yet-another-prime-time-advertisement-for-gmundefined)

      For those interested in the issue it is very useful to follow also the links in this article as they give a lot more insight into details and make you understand what is at stake.

      Among others this regards also the discussed (or planned?) release of GMO mosquitos in Panama to fight Dengue. On the surface the idea appears appealing, but the devil is in the details.

      There exists obviously a very strong financial interest to suppress any doubt in the advantages of GMO.