Tea plants

  • ded_vid
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 8, 2013
      does anyone sell tea plants in panama, the chinese variety Camellia sinensis var. sinensis. many thanks
    • Elizabeth Worley
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 10, 2013
        I am also interested in tea plants

        Elizabeth Worley
        Boquete

        does anyone sell tea plants in panama, the chinese variety Camellia sinensis var. sinensis. many thanks

      • paraclete45
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 11, 2013
          Re: Tea plants Hello panama,
            I'm interested in raising my own tea, also.  Any help will be appreciated!
          Bernie
           Paraclete45
          mailto:paraclete45@...
          Phones from the USA: